Stem cell treatments have enormous regeneration potential and can be applied to different pathologies to stimulate the natural regenerative capacity of the organism.
Cell therapy is a Regenerative Medicine treatment that consists of obtaining stem cells to later reintroduce them in the patient in order to improve the organism’s capacity to regenerate the deteriorated or decaying cells.
The properties of the stem cells provide numerous advantages when used in a treatment. The main advantage is the absence of the risk of rejection. They are easily obtained from the cells through liposuction of subcutaneous fat, a procedure which doesn’t require hospitalisation. In addition, there is a minimal risk of complication or infection.
The first step is to establish a diagnosis to find the causes of the problem that needs to be treated. With a clear medical diagnosis, preparation for the effective and safe treatment begins, which consists of extraction of the mesenchymal cells and then implanting them into the treatment area.
Through a small liposuction procedure, the fatty tissue is extracted, which is rich in mesenchymal cells. These cells promote tissue healing and make up the majority of the tissue of the human body (muscles, blood, tendons, cartilage, bone, etc.). The procedure can be carried out with local anaesthesia.
Lipocell uses an innovative technology that allows the autologous fat graft to breath, process and purify. The processing consists of washing and filtering the fatty tissue to ensure its preservation.
The next step is implanting the cells into the treatment area. It is a simple, fast and reproducible procedure, whose versatility allows it to be used in different therapeutic fields.
Lipocell not only respects the principles of the minimal manipulation of tissue cells, but it also guarantees the preservation of the architecture of the adipocyte, which maintains the vitality of the mesenchymal cells. Additionally, it guarantees the end purity of the product, with no blood or oil residue which may cause inflammation of the graft.
In which cases can cell therapy be applied?
- Rejuvenation and Anti-aging: Stem cell treatments forms new collagen and elastin, giving the treated area more volume and rejuvenating the skin.
- Osteoarthritis: This illness can affect any joint in the body. Treatment using mesenchymal stem cells helps the damaged cartage regenerate and, as a result, reduces pain and inflammation.
- Dermatological diseases: Some examples of these diseases are ulcers, non-healing wounds and fistulas. Regenerative treatment is a solution for this common medical problem.
- Alopecia: By forming new vessels and follicles, it is possible to improve the regeneration of hair, strengthening and increasing capillary density.
- Orthopaedics: We apply regenerative cell treatment to repair joints, accelerating the recovery process after a sporting injury, for example.